woohoo just got a Wii

lancer

There is no answer!
Political Access
just had to share that, still at work, so i'll let you all know what it is like when i get home......

woo hoo thats great to hear lancer....congrats....i got me a 71" DLP TV today

WOO HOO!!!!

What games you getting/got with it?

Been playing Rayman Raving Rabbids recently on the PC.... so blatantly designed for the Wii though :D

none as yet, apart from the game that comes with it, haven't had the chance yet....

I saw the Wii in action at the local Best Buy and now I really want one. It looks like a lot of fun.

these where taken on my laptops web cam.....

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 121
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 133
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 104
yep. Wii most definitely IS a lot of fun. so much fun that people trade their PS3's for Wii's. That.... and the fact that nobody's really interested in PS3 anymore, so they can't sell them on eBay for almost 2x profit. I actually saw two PS3's down at my local Wal-Mart the other day.... just sittin there.... right at the counter. apparently people bought them when they arrived at the store, took them home, and returned them an hour later because there wasn't enough of an interest in them anymore to sell them for a large gain. I have yet to see another Wii on their shelves yet though.

Who the hell would want a PS3 anyway? i lifted the box of one of them that was at wal-mart.... those things are freakin HEAVY! it's almost like lifting my freakin computer. CRT monitors are probably lighter than the PS3.

Yeah !

mmmmmm no why we need to talk about the PS3 at all is the question ... I will buy a PS3 , I got the Wii the day it was released and I just bought our premium Xbox 360 and I will get a PS3 but like the Xbox I will wait a year after it is on the market to get a much better idea about what I am getting, the Wii was a clear cut winner right off the bat was a given its a Nintendo after all !

well played it last night with the sports game that came with it, the only thing i'll say is that is takes awhile to load screens at times.

one kid at WalMart yesterday was practically drooling over a PS3. i told him he doesn't want a PS3, and should get a Wii. he's like "Why? PS3 is SOOO much better!". i practically stood there and shook my head. the kid also didn't even know what BluRay was. *sigh*

and by kid.... i mean he was probably 12 or less. freakin spoiled rotten little twerps getting all their gaming consoles from their mom without having a clue what they're having their mom waste half a grand on.

one kid at WalMart yesterday was practically drooling over a PS3. i told him he doesn't want a PS3, and should get a Wii. he's like "Why? PS3 is SOOO much better!". i practically stood there and shook my head. the kid also didn't even know what BluRay was. *sigh*

and by kid.... i mean he was probably 12 or less. freakin spoiled rotten little twerps getting all their gaming consoles from their mom without having a clue what they're having their mom waste half a grand on.

If you wanted to convince him you shouldn't have spent time discussing specs and rather told him how getting a Wii would make him popular at school. ;)

"Regular" people don't give a crap about technical stuff.

LOL more PS3 bashing !!!

This is a Wii thread right ?

As far as slow loading screens I am not sure I follow, did you update your Wii to the latest version?

Ya I was thinking the same thing about slow loading.
I think the latest system software is 2.0u

yeap is uploaded the lastest one as soon as i turned on, i should clarify and i know i'm just being spoilt, it takes about 4-5 seconds (i know roll your eyes now) between the setup screen and back to wii home, thats what i was referring to.

The wii is great fun, especially with a few mates round and some cans of lager! :p

I want a wii!
They are all still sold out around here.
how long before you think that i'll be able to get one easily?
Oh and the Blu-Ray player is the ONLY reason for someone like many at this site (with good computers) to get the ps3...

I want a wii because i would rather piss on a ps3. yeah they are soo crap. Why the hell does anyone want one. I dont know. Yeah go wii go. Come on the wiis. WOOHOO. yes i hate ps3 woooooo. get a wii everyone they are the best thing in the world. Everyone hates ps3!!!!!

(sarcastically)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back