woohoo just got a Wii

I love the ps3...
But i'd rather have a wii, until i can get the ps3 easily and cheaply.

just ordered some proper games zelda and red steel, i'll let you know how they are....

the wii is something that I am buying at some point and the sad thing is that I only want a ps3 for Final Fantasy XIII and if they make a God of War 3. Which is sad cause there are like 6 games I want to play for the wii and I have a 360 with a bunch of games I'm dying to play, but the ps3 only has two games that interest me!

just ordered some proper games zelda and red steel, i'll let you know how they are....

Zelda no need to say anything else

Red Steel I have heard some not so great things ...but maybe its your style of game hope so for your sake.....

Red Steel actually is kinda fun. didn't get to play it very long, but even the multiplayer itself seems rather worthwhile.

And yeah.... can't go wrong with Zelda, ESPECIALLY Twilight Princess.

is that multiplayer online or with other players

other players. sadly Wii doesn't have internet-multiplayer games yet. HOPEFULLY that's not the case when Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption come around.

Pretty sure that the Wii channels are going to start to open up soon

there are already some channels.... i know its sad, but the weather channel on the wii is awesome, you can see the hole world, which is actually pretty useful and see the weather anywhere.... plus it has these great sounds effects for rain etc... just a fun silly thing that makes it so much more enjoyable.

That weather channel when you have kids is really neat just in the fact that we can very quickly find a place in the world, teaching kids geography for a few minutes at a time.

i know i thought it was just a lot of fun.

and oh my god... this is crazy, shows you just how amazing the wii is and well my daughter.

the console came with a golf game and she can actually play it, she just turned three. she knows how to press the a button to line up the shot and that she needs to swing and more than that she knows when to swing hard and then to tap gently for the put... and she actually usually gets it on par on a couple above. to me thats amazing.... so proud :)

i know i thought it was just a lot of fun.

and oh my god... this is crazy, shows you just how amazing the wii is and well my daughter.

the console came with a golf game and she can actually play it, she just turned three. she knows how to press the a button to line up the shot and that she needs to swing and more than that she knows when to swing hard and then to tap gently for the put... and she actually usually gets it on par on a couple above. to me thats amazing.... so proud :)
Ok, I might not be getting a wii, im in limbo due to lack of availability for the wii, and the lack of HD player.

.... Vanq..... you KNOW the Wii is as good as everyone says it is when Hideo Kojima (think that's his name), the maker of Metal Gear Solid 4 for the PS3, isn't really interested at all in HD or BluRay, and enjoys playing a Wii. They showed dialog from parts of an interview with him recently in one magazine, don't remember which one. I think once the contract is up and they're done workin on MGS4.... we may see some nifty games come out from them for Wii as well.

And the availability alone should show that it's a truely sought after system, unlike the PS3, which now many stores have collecting dust on their shelves due to lack of interest, even in selling them on eBay due to not being able to get anything for them.

i would like to know what stores youre talking about, i would purchase a ps3 if i got the chance, but everywhere i look its sold out.

PICT0003.jpg

Our newest member the narly Xbox360 with a lighted cooling station

many places still have no ps3s...
The places that do already got their customers from the previous waves...
Im sure the wii is fun, but can i justify it?
At least the ps3 would be a future dvd player, and a current one, if mine should ever fail.

No need to justify anything it is what it is, and thats something new and different and loads of fun who cares about a DVD player they sell those for 39.00$ at Walmart's

I see you have Super Swing Golf. Is that any good? I've seen some mixed reviews.

alby, that's exactly what i was about to ask him. been thinkin about gettin that game for a while now, but i, too, have heard mixed reviews about it. some saying it's fun, some saying it kinda get's a little old quick. heard the same about Elebits too. and someone had actually traded in FarCry: Vengeance at the GameStop out in Trexlertown, PA.... so i don't think i'ma touch that one for a little while, if at all.

Vanq: yes, it may serve as a BluRay player....... but what if BluRay as a format takes a tank? you'll see BluRay movies pretty much disappear, and premiums for the games skyrocket just as fast.

The Super Swing Golf is fun and not a bad game its an arcade style game not like Tiger Woods 07 ...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back