Woman marries dolphin

Son Goku

No lover of dogma
OK, I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a joke site and some kind of wind up (in which case it would belong in the jokes forum), or whether it's serious. I'm not sure how I would take this seriously :laugh: Saw this on another forum tonight.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/woman-marries-dolphin/2006/01/01/1136050339590.html

I'll just copy what I wrote there:

Son Goku said:
Is this a joke site, or some kind of wind up? :laugh: If this is serious, not sure what to say. Inter-species marriage? Umm, how would I take this one serious?

Hmm, anyone remember that South Park ep with PITA where Stan was drummed out of South Park for not wanting to vote between a giant dousche and a turd sandwitch? So he got beat by PITA for supposedly abusing that "poor animal" that was carrying him, but in order to live he had to accepted into their group by "Dr. Corn Wallace"? BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Then Stan's words, "sure I love animals. I just don't love them the way you do." :laugh:

Meh, the priest: Dolphin, do you take this woman to love and to hold. Um can he hold someone? Ah, well moving along, till death do you part?

Dolphin:

http://www.animalpicturesarchive.com/animal/SOUND/animal_sounds_17-dolphin.mp3

priest: Does that mean I do?

There's this new story circulating in the last few hours that she did it as a joke because she and her friends make light of her not being married at her age.

The new story

Yeah, I couldn't see this as being meant in all seriousness, and honestly am having trouble holding a straight face reading about/thinking about this.

Still after talk about homosexuals in marriage, I wonder if we'll hear anything along those lines about this. But if it came to that, I just don't think I could get in too serious a frame of mind to discuss it as such :laugh:

Not to mention how they'd work out the sleeping arrangements (and yes I do mean in the clean sense of the word :angel: ), with her water loving hubby :D

Mastershakes said:
Can't wait to see how she consumates (sic) the union.

If you know how male dolphins show their friendliness, it wouldn't be hard. Pun intented.

Well if it's a bottle nose dolphin it could just ram her with it's snout. :eek:

Damn, she would never walk again. :p

gonaads said:
Well if it's a bottle nose dolphin it could just ram her with it's snout. :eek:

Damn, she would never walk again. :p

:laugh:

Well for certain, if someone suggests they open wide to make fore play more interesting, it will be a tad uncertain which party the suggestion is meant for. Sorry, couldn't resist :D

A little "slap 'n tickle" with the Flipper? :rolleyes: :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back