Woman Hunt in US

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
Just saw this on tv. Servalance camera. Woman with kid in car park going to car. Puts kid in car & the wham. Starts what looks like punching the kid about a dozen times. All captured on camera. Police are trying to track her down. Some people don't deserve to have children. :mad:

I saw that too, that is seriously sick behavior, I can't imagine ever being so angry as to beat on a child.:(

I am not condoning her behavior but I have had my kids "act up" in a store and want to wail on them in the car. The difference is I didn't!

You gotta think, if she does that in a public car park then what must happen behind closed doors. She needs stopping, for the childs sake and her own sake.

She should have joined the UFC Championship with the amount of times she hit that kid up close. 3 kids die a day from abuse its horrible. I mean I am a firm believer of a smack here and there to set your kids straight, but c'mon abusing is not the way to raise a child.

The first years of your life are always the worse.

But will she still be beating her children when they are 16, 17, 18?

When they can beat back?

She was caught the other day and her little girl is now in foster care and she is facing charges... She also held a press conference the other day about the incident

It's just sick and wrong! :mad: How can a mother do this to her own kid. Having a child is hard work and can be frustrating, but going that far to hit and abuse your kid is just horrible. Luckily, the kid is okay, and the mother is now in custody!

There was a simillar story here in UK afew days ago, a baby.. a baby only afew years old.. starved..abused,beaten, u name it.. no joke.

I was nearly pysically sick when i heard what this poor kid went through, luckily the parents have been arrested.

God what is wrong with people, you cant justify this kind of abuse period.

If you’ve brought up kids you will know that at certain times especially between the ages of four and seven some children can be very demanding, this is no excuse for beating them up, but some parents (single) go through hell attempting to be parents. They need help before they reach the stage of violence or at least some sort of understanding.

Have you ever experienced a bus ride where a screaming child (accompanied by it’s mother on a mobile telephone) nearly drove you mad?

Just saw an update on the news. Here she is balling her eyes out. She should get the maximum 3 years. :mad:

Such maladaptive behavior... 3 years in the state pen and some one-on-one parenting classes might do the trick. Also, the lie that this is the first time she ever did that is a bunch of BS.!

3 years is not enough....
Is it me reading the news too much...or is there an increase in childabuse? Old men sexually uses children, teens raping other teens (or younger)..and parents beating their children...sometimes the children aren't so lucky...

Like we had here in Sweden a while ago..a mother killed two infants and stored the bodies in the freezer..
And her 13-year old son could not live in the apartment knowing about those 2 infants in the freezer...so he carried them out in a nearby forest and buried them under som sticks and leaves
He was too afraid to tell the police..so they were discovered by someone who was on a promenade the day after...

sick world.....

We finally got some sort of justice over here in a rape case. Gang rape, the leader got 55 years. Maybe, just maybe it might make them think twice.

You all are too quick to prejudge someone off one incident and without having all the facts.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back