Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory - Complete Game

jelliot

OSNN Junior Addict
Check this out all, the sequel to Return to Castle Wolfenstein is totally free and online hereis the place to start getting files. Graphics are really pretty decentand gameplay is good too, though I strongly suggest reading the FAQbefore jumping in. Otherwise you'll be totally lost.
Jelliot:laugh:

Anyone still play this?

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 306
Not really into the ET game itself. I dabbled with the 2 mods mentioned earlier. I'll definitely have to use it once Urban Terror is ported over though. I have problems starting the game, I think it's a config issue.

I used to play a lot of Enemy Territory Fortress, haven't had much times these days to play on it, but still great fun. Still pretty amazed that it's a full, stand alone product :)

I just re-installed RTCW this last week and ET as well. I just laughed during RTCW although the game is really good, I just couldn't keep from laughing at the zombies attacking and blowing up. I just finished HL2 this last week and when I go back to play some of these older games they feel so out of date. HL2 has really set the bar up so much higher for future gaming.

napalmnthemorning said:
I just re-installed RTCW this last week and ET as well. I just laughed during RTCW although the game is really good, I just couldn't keep from laughing at the zombies attacking and blowing up. I just finished HL2 this last week and when I go back to play some of these older games they feel so out of date. HL2 has really set the bar up so much higher for future gaming.

Try jumping back to Doom or even the Wolfenstine 3D! You won't even be able to play it because your eyes are so used to seing the games of today. It's so pixilated you can't even make out stuff.

RTCW always impressed me so I most likely won't go back to it so it stays in memory as it is :p

Back in the days when everything used the Doom3 engine.
Now everything uses the Unreal engine (Star Wars Commando, Brothers in Arms etc.)

I just got CoD & United Offensive today. Quite a change from the Urban Terror mod for Q3 which I normally play.

I wish I have more time to play games these days. Also, get some more money to upgrade my computer. I haven't even totally finished HL2 yet, yes I know lol I did however finish RTCW when it came out and I enjoyed it, graphics were pretty amazing. ET itself I found got very boring fast, but graphics wise it's very sweet. The only game I have been playing lately has been NFS Underground 2.

Kr0m: I am in a cod clan, so play it quite alot. We play UO every now and then, vehicles always add a nice twist when you are used to footsoldier combat.

I have waited a very long time to play Enemy Territory as my ping was always horrid, was one of the first things that I did when I got broadband.

It's good to see you are still talking about this game. I have to admit though, I have moved on over to Halo online. It is amazingly fun and though I would have expected an XBox port to be terrible, IE: DE Invisible War. Halo is pretty decent if not better than that. I can't play HL2, hell I'm still using pc133 on an Athlon 2.4 but Halo is smooth as butter and even UT2004 runs decent. I'm pretty sure you can find Halo for like $10.00. Not as righteous as ET but still lots of fun. Anyhow,

peace and happiness
Jelliot:yowch:

Electronic Punk said:
Anyone still play this?

yes i do, just about everyday at some point within the day.

Attachments

• 2005-03-13-051137-oasis.jpg
    2005-03-13-051137-oasis.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 4,018
gonna guess there was more than 3 maps there and potentially some xp save ;p

lol oh yes for sure. i didnt mention that lol. i was kickin' azz that night :rambo:

how often do u play EP? there are a TON of servers and mods/maps and so on. trips me out how people play and new people join each day.

my best medic run to date. right after this shot, i was bomb-rushed by 4 of them. they were tired of me i guess LOL! everyone cas see the 30 kills thing, so u know they were looking for me hard ROFL! i aint trying to brag, was just on a killing spree.

Attachments

• 2005-03-13-175940-saberpeak_final.jpg
    2005-03-13-175940-saberpeak_final.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 1,715
I play now and then, distracted by world of warcraft at the moment.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back