Wndows 7 Rc changes...

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
I was reading the bog at M$ for windows 7 and looking at the changed for the rc version. There are a slew of them. Pretty good ones also.

More info can be found here: http://blogs.msdn.com/e7/

take a look at the pic. Look real close , you will that looks like it is build 704? :)

"...Furthermore, the “Arrange by” views are better expose in the upper right, in proximity of the other view and search controls."

Wooo! My only gripe with windows 7 fixed :D

... well provided it lets me arrange by date modified :p

I think in all it is going to be a great os. They are putting more effort into making this the browser that people want and not the candy of the past ... Although I love vista ...

I don't know if I was answered this in another thread.

Is this RC going to be an update, or a reinstall of the OS? Cause I'd rather not reinstall anything. If not needed.

And yea good list of fixes, nothing that seems to have affected me though. My only real issue might not even be because of 7, when I try to save a file from the web, usually a wallpaper, I pick the location and hit save, and it gives me some access error, i click ok, and hit save a second time and it works. Just a bit annoying.

Rumor says the RC will be April 10 but I do not know if you can perform an upgrade from the beta.

I guess I shouldn't have gotten so comfortable with 7 beta lol

Rcis going to be out in April, it will not be an upgradable os. Also, they are saying now that it might might shelves in September instead of November :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back