wnaspi32.dll missing

Brad

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
hey yall, i recently upgraded to Windows XP pro (from Win 98) and my burner is no longer working. i went to my burner manufacturer's website (www.creative.com) and it said that it should work with the native drivers found within windows xp. next i tried to "fix" the driver, but it said that it was working properly....i am totally at a loss, and i cannot think of anything else to do. if you need to know anything about the system that i am running here ya go

700 mghz Pentium III
256 MB ram
Win XP Pro (upgraded from Win 98 se)

if you need anything else just email me: xxbigeyedfishxx@earthlink.net
or AIM me: Captnminimac

Thank you in advance

Brad

what is the specific problem? is it not being recognized as a burner? what cd burning software are you using? ez cd, Nero? etc..aspi is not needed for burning.

Download the 'aspi layer' here and install it. Just read the instructions for installation and you should be set. Some programs just don't like to run without the aspi layer available.

allright ill try that, but I am using Nero, and i also tried the burning ability of xp. it is not being recognized as a burner. i can read CDs fine.

it worked thank you very much--i tried that download and it worked picture perfectly

Brad

allright here is another update--that file did work, so that error message doesnt come up when i start nero, but i tried to burn a cd last nite and it still didnt work :-(

Brad

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back