• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

wnaspi32.dll missing

Brad

Political User
hey yall, i recently upgraded to Windows XP pro (from Win 98) and my burner is no longer working. i went to my burner manufacturer's website (www.creative.com) and it said that it should work with the native drivers found within windows xp. next i tried to "fix" the driver, but it said that it was working properly....i am totally at a loss, and i cannot think of anything else to do. if you need to know anything about the system that i am running here ya go

700 mghz Pentium III
256 MB ram
Win XP Pro (upgraded from Win 98 se)

if you need anything else just email me: xxbigeyedfishxx@earthlink.net
or AIM me: Captnminimac

Thank you in advance

Brad

what is the specific problem? is it not being recognized as a burner? what cd burning software are you using? ez cd, Nero? etc..aspi is not needed for burning.

Brad

Political User
allright ill try that, but I am using Nero, and i also tried the burning ability of xp. it is not being recognized as a burner. i can read CDs fine.

Brad

Political User
allright here is another update--that file did work, so that error message doesnt come up when i start nero, but i tried to burn a cd last nite and it still didnt work :-(

Brad

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies