WMP9 Tweaks needed!

P

petdevils

Hey y'all,

I have a few very annoying issues with media player, i love it as a player but hope u can help me out?

Ok, first and foremost.... is there some way i can make wmp always/permantently load up in Media Library via ALL MEDIA mode on startup...WITH all my media sorted from a -z descending from the start sorted by ARTIST NAME.... it is friggin drivin me crazy the way it does some other wierdass sorting and every time i play a track etc it resets back to the old way and it lags sorting cause i have 1000's of trax? I would like the option to change waht shows up later but generally i would like it to load this way.

Secondly, I want to change the defaults for the info view in media library.. eg i want it to automatically NOT SHOW, the genre, media info, rating, aquisition time and other crap liek that, i dont' want to see that junk. And i want to be able to select which things i do want to show such as tracknumbers!

So thats my wishlist, it would make me a lot less iritated, i hope one of u genius's can help me with these. Thank you, bya.

BUMP!!!

Come on y'all this is buggin me out!!!! Pulease!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back