wmp9 prob

T

TR!GG3R

any 1 got this prob thats highlighted in green ? the fonts all screwed up :mad: or know how to fix it :huh:

Eww. No, haven't seen that one yet and I've installed on many machines over the past two days.

Was this a clean install or over a WMP9 beta? All my installs were on top of the beta and worked fine.

The only bug I found (resolved simply by rebooting) is that the WMP9 taskbar powertoy doesn't work after install.

was clean straight from windows update it went over the top ov wmp8 :(

Anyone spotted a slight drop in speed of the song played about 3 seconds into the song?.. ive noticed it and i was wondering if anyone else has and its not just happening on this computer too :(

Originally posted by TR!GG3R
any 1 got this prob thats highlighted in green ? the fonts all screwed up :mad: or know how to fix it :huh:

It could be because of your theme/visual style.
Save your current theme, switch to Windows Default (Luna), open WMP9 and see what it looks like.

yessssss its snorted cheerz netryder i dident think ov doin that :eek: :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back