• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WMP10 Library Arrangement Question

Jestermask

WinTMBG Professional
Hey folks,

First of all, WMP10 rocks. :D

Now the issue. I like to organize my music in there by album title. Only problem is, it seems to want to do it in an order that I don't like. For example, It places The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Soundtrack below The Return of the King Soundtrack. And yes, while I realize this is the alphabetically correct way to organize my music, I'd rather it be organized in actual ORDER. This goes for several other music that span multiple albums (Star Wars, Moulin Rouge, etc.)

So my question is, is there any way to "force" the library to put them in a specific order so that I am a happier consumer? :D

Thanks for any help!

~JM

a1ehouse

Chamone M*tha Fu*ka
Unless you specify a year for all your entries and sort in that way, then the only other option would be to add a number to your filenames.

Yeah, that's how it would work in any media player, since it needs some sort of criterion to do the sorting either in ascending or descending order.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage