wmp

Dreamss

OSNN Addict
Is there a Reg. hack or is there a way to do multible instances of windows media player ver 8.00.00.4477 that i could do multible downloads. I know in past Ver's it was in the options menu but I am unable to find it noe with this ver.

I Thank You for any help this Fourm can help.

Could you try one of the multiple desktop appz. wouldnt that work ?

well i need one of the xp pro's to step in with the program name for you, just throwing the idea in the pot mate. It allows you to run sereral virtual desktops, in turn allowing you top open the same app in multiple instances getting around the open once thingy built in.:D

why do you need to use wmp to download? what type of files are you downloading? just right-click and use save-target as

its by choice, i like useing wmp for viewing mpeg. I like to review them prior to downloading the complete file. In the past, I believe ver 5 and below it alowed multible. That give me the thought it is wmp that has the restriction and not XP Pro. so i figured it would be a reg hack? but willing to try other methods.

well when your "downloading" it in wmp, its already downloading onto your system anyways. its going into your temp internet files directory. so there really isnt much difference here. you're not getting rid of the videos you want until you empty your temp inet files directory anyways.

What I am trying to figure out,,, is it possible to have more then one wmp download going at one time useing different instances of wmp. I know what i am asking is different as the way people have been responding but if any body has an answer I would be Thankfull

You can try this. Navigate to 'X:\Program Files\Windows Media Player' and launch mplayer2.exe. You'll recognize that right away... and yeah, it still has the option available to run as many instances of it as you want.

Thank you Much, I am at work right now but as soon as i get home i will be checking it out

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back