wmp problem

segamil

OSNN Addict
Hi all,
I can't seem to play any of my online radio stations on wmp. I keep getting the error code below. Is it possible a registry file was deleted and if so how can I fix this? Hope there's a solution out there somewhere. Thanks if anyone can help me out with this.

Error# C00D10B3, C00D10B3

Windows Media Player cannot play this file.
Windows Media Player cannot find the file. Items in Media Library are links to digital media files that are stored on your computer, a network drive, a removable storage card, an Internet server, or another location.

This error message usually indicates the link from an item in Media Library to its associated digital media file is broken. Links can be broken for one of the following reasons:

A link to a temporary file from the Internet cache (a file from the Temporary Internet Files folder, for example) was added to Media Library and that file was later deleted.
A link to a digital media file was added to Media Library and the file was later deleted.

ATHLON XP 1800
512MB DDRAM
MSI 6380 BOARD
RUNNING XP HOME

If this just started, do a system restore before this nonsense started..... I always say that

:cool:

Hi Iceman,
Thanks. Yeah I thought that was a good idea too. I just tried that. Went back to Thursday when I know everything was still working but I'm still getting the same message. I lost my ability to play radio stations after I tried uninstalling Zone Alarm Pro. After system restore I now have ZAP again but there's no text when I try to bring up the zone alarm control center. Is there any way to repair WMP back to installation defaults?

thanks for the link Iceman. Great FAQ site! Unfortunately even after a repair install WMP8 still won't play any radio stations or internet streaming music..(sucks). I'll probably have to do another clean install of XP.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back