WM/Bubble breaker problem

ming

OSNN Advanced
I've been playing bubble breaker/jawbreaker on windows mobile and got a 3000+ pts TWICE... however, it seems to lose the high score stat after a while for no apparent reason. it's happened twice now on my xda orbit.
does anyone know what is causing this or why it happens? strangely enough, the average score stays in memory. It says average score 1708, 2 games played, high score 802. :dead:

I've been playing bubble breaker/jawbreaker on windows mobile and got a 3000+ pts TWICE... however, it seems to lose the high score stat after a while for no apparent reason. it's happened twice now on my xda orbit.
does anyone know what is causing this or why it happens? strangely enough, the average score stays in memory. It says average score 1708, 2 games played, high score 802. :dead:
can't help you there but what is your strategy or secrets to getting high scores?

I haven't done better then 1900

also, if you know them, what are perameters that get bonus points?

Well, I play the Mega Shifter game.
You need luck in this game. Think you know this already, but here goes... firstly try to get same colour bubbles next to each other by all means of actions. ie removing blocking colours so that you get a big block of 1 colour.
secondly, try to keep the screen full (ie try to have at least 40-50% full) so that you can keep going.
lastly, where possible, try to stay on the left side of the screen and clear only what's available on the left side.

Well, I play the Mega Shifter game.
You need luck in this game. Think you know this already, but here goes... firstly try to get same colour bubbles next to each other by all means of actions. ie removing blocking colours so that you get a big block of 1 colour.
secondly, try to keep the screen full (ie try to have at least 40-50% full) so that you can keep going.
lastly, where possible, try to stay on the left side of the screen and clear only what's available on the left side.
one of my strategies is I don't play a game that loox like it sux

the next strategy is look for a color I can connect from left to right.

that's all I got though

it seems to me purple and gold are usually the best colors, is this true for you?

Last edited:
not sure about it being the 'best', but purple often seems to pop up more frequently.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back