WM/Bubble breaker problem

ming

OSNN Advanced
I've been playing bubble breaker/jawbreaker on windows mobile and got a 3000+ pts TWICE... however, it seems to lose the high score stat after a while for no apparent reason. it's happened twice now on my xda orbit.
does anyone know what is causing this or why it happens? strangely enough, the average score stays in memory. It says average score 1708, 2 games played, high score 802. :dead:

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
I've been playing bubble breaker/jawbreaker on windows mobile and got a 3000+ pts TWICE... however, it seems to lose the high score stat after a while for no apparent reason. it's happened twice now on my xda orbit.
does anyone know what is causing this or why it happens? strangely enough, the average score stays in memory. It says average score 1708, 2 games played, high score 802. :dead:
can't help you there but what is your strategy or secrets to getting high scores?

I haven't done better then 1900

also, if you know them, what are perameters that get bonus points?

ming

OSNN Advanced
Well, I play the Mega Shifter game.
You need luck in this game. Think you know this already, but here goes... firstly try to get same colour bubbles next to each other by all means of actions. ie removing blocking colours so that you get a big block of 1 colour.
secondly, try to keep the screen full (ie try to have at least 40-50% full) so that you can keep going.
lastly, where possible, try to stay on the left side of the screen and clear only what's available on the left side.

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
Well, I play the Mega Shifter game.
You need luck in this game. Think you know this already, but here goes... firstly try to get same colour bubbles next to each other by all means of actions. ie removing blocking colours so that you get a big block of 1 colour.
secondly, try to keep the screen full (ie try to have at least 40-50% full) so that you can keep going.
lastly, where possible, try to stay on the left side of the screen and clear only what's available on the left side.
one of my strategies is I don't play a game that loox like it sux

the next strategy is look for a color I can connect from left to right.

that's all I got though

it seems to me purple and gold are usually the best colors, is this true for you?

Last edited:

ming

OSNN Advanced
not sure about it being the 'best', but purple often seems to pop up more frequently.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaTHill