Witch Doctor.

K

Kirrie2001

I wrote this very slowly, as I know you don`t read very fast.

A guy walks into his local Pub, after being away on holiday in Africa for a month.
He says “Hello” to all his buddies, and then sits down at the table with them.
Looking around very furtively, he pulls a tiny little piano out of his jacket, and then takes out a tiny little man and sits him at the piano.
The little man starts to play tunes on the piano, and asks for any requests.
After a while, when all his mates have gotten over the shock of this phenomenon, one of them asks “Where on earth did you get them”?
He replied, “When I was on holiday in Africa, I happened to save the life of a small child, who was the son of a witch doctor, and he granted me any one wish of my choice”
“So why did you ask for them?” said all his buddies.
“I did`nt. It seems that the witch doctor was a little hard of hearing, now honestly, would I ask for a 12” pianist”

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back