Wireless XBOX Controller?

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
I'm thinking about getting a Wireless XBOX controller, mostly because I Just got a kitten and she likes to chew on my wire when I play. I also wanna play from my couch, and buying an extender doesn't solve kitten problem :)

Anyone have experience as to how accurate they are, and/or if they are even worth it? Any lag in communication vs. a wired controller?

Even tho I hate the XBox controllers, the Logitech one has a soft feel look to it.

(I dont own a X-Box, last console I got was N64 :p)

A friend of mine that is a big halo fan has a wireless controller and he said he never has problems with any lag or anything while playing halo or anything else.

He plays just as good or even better then he did with a cord but he plays alot so he prob just got better by playing so much

TittleBitties said:
A friend of mine that is a big halo fan has a wireless controller and he said he never has problems with any lag or anything while playing halo or anything else.

He plays just as good or even better then he did with a cord but he plays alot so he prob just got better by playing so much

Thanks for the tip, I'd say Halo is the BEST game for judging lag. If the controller passes the test, I'd say it's good to go!

TittleBitties said:

Is it the Logitech controller he has?

kcnychief said:
Thanks for the tip, I'd say Halo is the BEST game for judging lag. If the controller passes the test, I'd say it's good to go!

No problem man...if there is lag then he must not notice. I asked him after a few weeks after he got it and asked if there is anything bad and he said he likes it better then the cord ones.

TittleBitties said:
No problem man...if there is lag then he must not notice. I asked him after a few weeks after he got it and asked if there is anything bad and he said he likes it better then the cord ones.

Yeah, do you know how often he has to change the batteries? Is the advertised 50 hours of battery life accurate?

kcnychief said:
Yeah, do you know how often he has to change the batteries? Is the advertised 50 hours of battery life accurate?

Not sure...he is online right now so I will ask him.

He said about every 2 months but he doesnt play like everyday but when he does play its a good 5 hours or more. He usually has people over and they have halo parties and what not.

I have a logitech. It works like a wired Xbox controller. You should go to your Wal-Mart or best buy and make sure you like the feel of the controller.

It is a nice controller it may lag on live but i dont get DSL where i'm located at... so yay, i am the one tittle was talking about... it works really great and i like it... the batteries tho you can go through it real fast depending how much you play, i'll use it everytime i play a game but i dont play much anymore unless im hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back