Wireless XBOX Controller?

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I'm thinking about getting a Wireless XBOX controller, mostly because I Just got a kitten and she likes to chew on my wire when I play. I also wanna play from my couch, and buying an extender doesn't solve kitten problem :)

Anyone have experience as to how accurate they are, and/or if they are even worth it? Any lag in communication vs. a wired controller?

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
A friend of mine that is a big halo fan has a wireless controller and he said he never has problems with any lag or anything while playing halo or anything else.

He plays just as good or even better then he did with a cord but he plays alot so he prob just got better by playing so much

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
TittleBitties said:
A friend of mine that is a big halo fan has a wireless controller and he said he never has problems with any lag or anything while playing halo or anything else.

He plays just as good or even better then he did with a cord but he plays alot so he prob just got better by playing so much
Thanks for the tip, I'd say Halo is the BEST game for judging lag. If the controller passes the test, I'd say it's good to go!

Admiral Michael

Michaelsoft Systems CEO
TittleBitties said:
Is it the Logitech controller he has?

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
kcnychief said:
Thanks for the tip, I'd say Halo is the BEST game for judging lag. If the controller passes the test, I'd say it's good to go!

No problem man...if there is lag then he must not notice. I asked him after a few weeks after he got it and asked if there is anything bad and he said he likes it better then the cord ones.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
TittleBitties said:
No problem man...if there is lag then he must not notice. I asked him after a few weeks after he got it and asked if there is anything bad and he said he likes it better then the cord ones.
Yeah, do you know how often he has to change the batteries? Is the advertised 50 hours of battery life accurate?

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
kcnychief said:
Yeah, do you know how often he has to change the batteries? Is the advertised 50 hours of battery life accurate?

Not sure...he is online right now so I will ask him.

He said about every 2 months but he doesnt play like everyday but when he does play its a good 5 hours or more. He usually has people over and they have halo parties and what not.

vern

Dominus
Political User
I have a logitech. It works like a wired Xbox controller. You should go to your Wal-Mart or best buy and make sure you like the feel of the controller.

It is a nice controller it may lag on live but i dont get DSL where i'm located at... so yay, i am the one tittle was talking about... it works really great and i like it... the batteries tho you can go through it real fast depending how much you play, i'll use it everytime i play a game but i dont play much anymore unless im hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel