wireless speakers

$

$triker

I'm looking for speakers, fairly good quality, that don't need to be plugged in to my computer (they'll be plugged into the wall obviously) but can play dowloaded music from my comp so i can, say, turn on win-amp on my comp and listen to it a few rooms over. I did a little searching and couldn't find anything that could do this so just wanted to know if anyone knew of such an item.
Cheers,
Striker

BAD IDIA!!!
i never heared of stuff like that be if there is then the quality must be verry bad, so stick to wired for now...

i swear i remember in a previous thread like this, someone posting about sony wireless speakers. they were the only ones i could find at the time and now i can't find them at all. but they were pretty expensive and didn't have much power. you're best bet for value and sound quality is to maybe get in your attic and run wires through the wall(s). }:\

Get an amp with a digital in and a sound card with a digital out plug. Then connect them. Dont go analog.

yeah, that's the one, goatman... $180 for one speaker with 4 watts of power. :rolleyes:

i might have nothing to add, but i find it hilarious how people like to post their computer specs. are we supposed to be impressed? if you think about it, there's really no point, b/c it dosen't add anymore value to your reply. but just for the hell of it, i'll join the army of dorks out there:

pentium 4 1300mhz
512 pc 800 rdram
wd 60gb hd
ati radeon 8500 128mb (non-le)
creative live 5.1
samsung 170mp (tuner built in)
logitech z560
win2k

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back