Wireless Speakers (and mice and keyboards and...)

N

Not Bman

Are there any wireless PC speakers? I gave a quick search, and all I have found (which is very little) are rear wireless speakers, with receiver.

Are there any true wireless pc speakers, and what do you suggest?

Re: Wireless Speakers

I looked all into this years ago and unless things have changed you can forget it... just not worth trying to do it (the whole idea is flawed).

PS if you are on the mend any chance of a peek at the sig request thread (hint hint)

You are likely to only ever have wireless rear speakers or wireless headphones.

Is there a trick to hiding wires then, or anything like that.

Also, lets make this a wireless thread.

What is the best wireless keyboard and mouse out there? Gaming if possible..

I stuff wires under the edge of the carpet where it joins the wall :D

Gaming keyboards are wired. Gaming mice are best wired - that way you don't run out of battery just before you pull off that awsome headshot :D

My mind is set in the future.

I can't stand wires, can't stand internet speeds, and a few other things lol. Things are not good enough yet for me lmao

Anyways, take out the gaming part, what is the best set of wireless keyboard and mouse. Cause I can't find any reviews on them, i found for a logitech board that is it.

anything by logitech or microsoft for wireless.

Razer has a new dual mode wired/wireless mouse out but its £120 over here.

My mind is set in the future.

I can't stand wires, can't stand internet speeds, and a few other things lol. Things are not good enough yet for me lmao....

no matter - I uspect your hatred of wires (I share it) is balanced by your love of hi fidelity.... and for that you will need wires for the forseeable future. Just trust me on that, 'k?

I stuff wires under the edge of the carpet where it joins the wall :D...

Given up hanging the cat's from the ceiling like we used to then, huh? :) :p

I have 2 Razer mice here, all wired though.

Cat's got stapled to and drilled through the wall :)

Plaster board walls make that easy, unlike the 6" thick brick we had in that flat in Lewisham :D

Speaker wires got stuffed under the carpet :)

Are there any devices/things that are made to hide wires?

Are there any devices/things that are made to hide wires?

Flex tubing, If you are lloking for long runs, than you are looking for concealment moulding. Wires are run to the wall and then the molding is put over it, so it looks like regular moulding.

Flex tubing, If you are lloking for long runs, than you are looking for concealment moulding. Wires are run to the wall and then the molding is put over it, so it looks like regular moulding.

Is this molding removable, is it worth the time to remove current molding and adding it to it?

As removable as your present moulding. The plus side is that you can wire a whole room and have no long speaker wires exposed, but it will take work, especially if you have moulding already in place. The old moulding will need to be replaced and you will have to order the concealment moulding it at a builders supply house.

i agree 100% with Lord on this one

i have a great set of wireless headphones... they lose signal, catch interference, etc.
a couple of weeks ago i bought a decent pair of wired sennheisers and they work a thousand times better.. and they were cheaper too

i can say the same about mice... traded a microsoft one for a razer diamondback 3g, now i'm never going back

i know wireless stuff seems to be the future, but not for me

ps. if u wanna get a razer mouse, unless u go for the ubergodly laser one, get an optical with 3g sensor
laser is only better when the resolution is really really really high

Lazer is a must, have had one for ever now, can't go back.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back