wireless networking, the odd SST-PR-1

U

understarz1180

hey peps!...well while i am enjoying my wireless networking, alot of times i stuble upon a SST-PR-1 which has a really strong single...

I did a google search on it..and alot of people are getting this to..and i wana see if you wireless peps has this also?

And i wonder fi there is a way to get on it..that would be really cool :cool: cuz i am getting this everywhere i go....hum perhaps

SST-PR-1 really means secret servis team.....ahhhhhhh they are after us! runnnnn

If you research the SS-PR-1 SSID in a search engine, you will find alot of comments claiming it belongs to sears trucks but providing no backup evidence. If you investigate search hits more throroughly you will find this SSID often pops up in proximity to military installations and government areas. In light of the current administration's domestic spying agenda, the following info may be helpful: It is a trace of the SSID from a security website. Please note the address locales and server names affilliated with this SSID. Someone should follow up on this to confirm.
SSID: SST-PR-1
Net Auth: Open
Data Encryptoin: WEP
Type: Peer-to-Peer (Ad Hoc)
Link Speed: 1 Mbps
TPC/IP - IP:169.245.54.130 Mask:255.255.0.0
---------------------------------------
Following from NeoTrace Pro v3.2
---------------------------------------
ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2003-07-21 19:15
Name: Unknown
IP Address: 169.245.54.130
Network: DTS-PO
Registrant contact information is not available.
----------------------------------------
OrgName: Diplomatic Telecommunications Services - Program Office (DTS-PO)
OrgID: DTSPOD
Address: 3920 Pender Drive
City: Fairfax
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 22030-6028

NetRange: 169.245.0.0 - 169.251.255.255
CIDR: 169.245.0.0/16, 169.246.0.0/15, 169.248.0.0/14
NetName: DTS-PO
NetHandle: NET-169-245-0-0-1
Parent: NET-169-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Assignment
NameServer: DNS1.DTS.GOV
NameServer: DNS2.DTS.GOV

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back