Wireless Mobile Headset

N

Not Bman

Hey guys,

I have bought just about everything accessory I can think of for my awesome HTC Desire. Currently I am using my old Zune Headset (in-ear) for listening to music.

So I want to buy a new set. And heard people talking about wireless ones, done through bluetooth. Sounds kinda awesome. They were linking to headsets like the Sennheiser MM400 which is very expensive and ugly. Plus I don't suppose there are any in-ear wireless ones?

Suggestions? Hoping for anything under $100, that is probably the highest I want to go, between 0-60 would be ideal lol

Thanks.

A bluetooth is what you want. They are cool set ups. You can find them for under 100.00. The thing I would do though is not get the ones that plug into your ear, they never stay and constantly fall out. get one that wraps around your ear.

Here is a good one: Motorola H720 Bluetooth Headset - Flip Boom

I am talking about listening to music, not phone calls.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back