Wireless Issue

Eagle710

OSNN Senior Addict
I have had this setup for quite sometime. I have a PC with a wireless NIC, which connects to my D-Lin 624 router.... right now i have Open WEP 64 bit encryption with a KEY. Connection as always been good until today. For some reason in the corner where system clock is it shows me That my adapter is connected to my Wireless network and i can view the web no problem. But my little connection Icon with the little Lines Doesnt work as seen in my picture. And after use of about 10 mins of internet or not the connection drops so the lieele adapter doesnt show connection and the internet stops working? Drivers are update on my NIC as well. which is a Dlink DWL 520.

Attachments

• mypic2.PNG
    mypic2.PNG
    4.4 KB · Views: 76

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back