Wireless Headphones

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
Right...i want some wireless headphones.
Some like the proper hifi ones with full ear surround
I came across loads of FM ones.
What does this mean
I want them for my laptop...so how do i do this.

I have no idea
THANKS

Theres two main types of wireless headphones. 1, infrared. which means they must have a direct line of sight to the transmitter and FM which uses the FM radio waves to transmit, so you don't have to have a direct line.

If you want to be wandering around the house with them on, then you want FM based ones (i do this sometimes listening to music whilst cleaning or whatever).

Do note that the transmitter with most likely (if not definatly) require a mains socket to power it, so you're laptop will need to be near a socket. Although whjy you need wireless headphones sitting at a laptop i don't know :)

because my laptop is always on and i move about my house alot...
cant you get headphones that just send your music from the laptop to the headphones

maybe i should invent them lol.

heheh

well... u can get bluetooth headphones.. but dont expect great sound quality

Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Headphones are very nice, they are not expensive too.
Sennheiser's sound quality are always good.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back