Wireless Headphones

L

Leo154

Well, I am gonna get them anyway, but I want to know your opinions... do you use them? Would you just get normal headphones...

Well, for me... I have developed a phobia of wires and I cant stand the tangle anymore!! In the middle of a game, and my mouse gets dragged down, or I can't seem to get the USB cable for my camera out... stuff like that. :)

ming

OSNN Advanced
Do you get yourself tangled up in your headphone wires too? hehe :p

I'm looking to get a wireless one too coz wires are just annoying.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Wireless to me means batteries (cost) or the buggers running out of life when your in the middle of something (pain in the arse) I'll stick with my wired headphones :)

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
you can get rechargeables...

my current plantronics are good... long wire but it doesnt get tangled coz I use the little clip that comes with it...

L

Leo154

well, i got them... they are very useful to me. Only £30 so its a deal too. It has rechargable AAA batteries with it, and lasts for 15 hours at a time (or so it says)....

they are really high quality, so thats all that matters... :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut