winzip?

Also not free. 7zip can unpack rar files, it cannot create them though.

i used winrar for many years. recently switched to 7zip. :)

7-Zip is a good and freeware. You can also get your hands on the free version of WinRAR which was 3.51. It was given absolutely free by RAR Labs in past. :)

7zip is what I have been using for a long time now, since moving from WinRAR. I find that it does everything all the other programs do and more, it is also free. It may not be able to create RAR files but it can create even better compressed 7z files. Or since most people still never heard of 7z or RAR then just use the .zip extension.

i use winrar, never had an issue, l just i dont like the 7zip icon - looks win95 :D

I bought Winzip in 1998.
They made a big mistake of recharging from I think version 10 onwards.
Now a big fall in customers .
Fouled up a good product.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back