WinZip 11.1 (Standard and Pro) - Now Certified for Vista

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
WinZip, the original and most popular compression utility for Windows, is a powerful and easy-to-use tool that quickly zips and unzips your files to conserve disk space and greatly reduce e-mail transmission time. WinZip 11.1 is available as Standard or Pro.

WinZip 11.1 is an updated version of our most recent major release—WinZip 11.0—that supports Windows Vista™.

WinZip 11.1 offers a thumbnail image view and automatic compression selection, plus improved compression for audio files (WAV) and the ability to open .BZ2 and .RAR files.

WinZip 11.1 Pro adds expanded data backup functionality and includes a new internal image viewer that allows you to browse through multiple images within the Zip file.

WinZip 11.1 is an updated version of our most recent major release—WinZip 11.0—that supports Windows Vista. In addition to the great features introduced in WinZip 11.0 (outlined below), WinZip 11.1 includes:

• Certified for Vista
  • Vista-style toolbar and program icons
  • Vista Explorer-style user interface
  • Support for 64-bit Windows Vista and XP as well as 32-bit Windows Vista, XP, and 2000
  • MSI packaged for easy, customizable installation

Read More...

I wonder when winRAR will come out with their thang.

This thread is about WinZip... Not WinRAR, not 7-Zip, not Sazar! =]

damn.. getting those admin rights really went to matt's head :)

Does 7zip work with Vista yet? if it does I would reccommend that instead of Winzip - more support and it supports multiple formats.

damn.. getting those admin rights really went to matt's head :)

Hey now!

Does 7zip work with Vista yet? if it does I would reccommend that instead of Winzip - more support and it supports multiple formats.

Grr! Why does every thread have to turn into this against that? XP vs. Vista. WinZip vs. WinRAR/7zip.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back