WinXP SE - Fact or Fiction ?

I wouldnt believe to much what the register writes :p

They are basically the same as Paul thurrot , they make up things , to get the hits. But people believe it so it must work .. hehhehehee

A typical Thurrot announcemnet : "a Micorsoft Senior developer who is my buddy, told me there will be an XP SE SE, which will incorporate Virual Reality, so you can smell things and touch things through the NEW internet using quantum physics so you wont need an ISP or modem in 6 months"

ROFL !!

That guy is so full of it, but people believe him :)

Notice they never have/post an actual name or source from MS ... lol

Yep, what a load of cock and bull!!

Some people are soo gullible!! :D

stuy_b

some ought to kill those guys who make up these rumours..

I don't think that Microsoft would release and Up-date like SE based on the .NET client, the common language runtime (CLR), Internet Explorer 7.0 and DirectX 9.0 as these should all be avaliable for download and don't require a full install.

I'm sure that they will release NT 5.2 but I don't think that XP SE is it - it's pure quess work.

I've been messing with XP since this time last year... Many, Many leaks... Before Xp went gold it was already thought that Lornhorn was going to be "XPse"...

Now Blackcomb is something totaly different...

well it wont be Windows XP SE... it will be codenamed somethign else for sure and also have a new GUI... as they have managed to release so many in betas and stuff...

basically more then likely to be a new OS... nothing to do with XP... my own opinion :p

MdSalih

Windows RG looks awesome :p

I reckon WindowsXP will be rereleased and integrated with any updates that have been rereleased, perhaps even the service pack.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back