WinXP is screwed

D

dArK_CyAnIdE

my admin just got deleted AGAIN... the second time TODAY!!!! WTF??? #$%$#%$@&^$%@ **** MS Windows is a freakin piece of shit!!!!

Im about to go crazyyyy .. my school final term reserch as also srewed by windows... does it have problems with its application path or sumthg??? why is this always happening to me??? does anybody else have this proble??????? :mad: :mad: :mad: :confused: :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad: :mad: like really crazy if i dont switch to linux or sumthg lol

Are you talking about the default Administrator, or your ONLY admin-enabled account?

If its the former, you may still have it. Check in Computer management> Users.

If you did lose it, do a system restore, that should give it back if it is indeed gone.

What were you doing before you lost it?

Sorry, I've never heard of this before (not that it couldn't happen though). Theres gotta be a reason for it. Try back-tracking your steps to find out if you did something you shouldn't have.

What happened to your final term research? Did that disappear too?

From my experience if you are having problems with windows it is most likely the result of something that you did or didn't do.

The best thing you could do would be to backup your data files, reformat your hard drive, do a clean install of XP, do all of the updates, and then make sure that you only install programs or drivers that are compatible with XP.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back