Winter has Officially Arrived

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Its December, Its Michigan, and we wake up 12 inches of snow. :down:

Before midnight tonight we are suppose to have somewhere in the neighborhood of ~18" with more on the way tomorrow. :) Still not winter for NY. :p

We had alot, plus very frigid temps. -9 the other day and a total of 10-14" of snow. Fortunately the wind didn't blow it all around. But it was enough.

No sign of snow here. Shame, I feel like building a snow man.

In the midst of the "Nor-Eastr" now. Already had a foot of snow on the ground from previous snow falls. It's usually a green xmas here too :(
Supposed to get about 6" of snow then change over to freezing rain, then rain then back to flurries by supper time tomorrow with wind gusts of up to 90km/h - 55 mph

I have had tons of snow for over 3 weeks now in Ottawa. And at the moment we are in a huge snow storm, and when it's finished we should have an extra 40cm of snow on the ground.

eh, we got 20 inches two weeks before you guys.

What you Ski, Board, and throw at "snowbunnies" while drinking and sitting in outdoor hot tubs drinking champagne untill 3AM.

Then again, all you boys woudn't know about that. Snow+Boobies=Hawt.

God Bless Cali. :p

Hey, I love it here too and I love the sun like anyone else... but I would really not mind some rain. Its been a dry dry last couple years, we really need the water.

What you Ski, Board, and throw at "snowbunnies" while drinking and sitting in outdoor hot tubs drinking champagne untill 3AM.

Then again, all you boys woudn't know about that. Snow+Boobies=Hawt.
I got a beach for that, and the beach bunnies have better tan lines.
:laugh:

Its December, Its Michigan, and we wake up 12 inches of snow. :down:
In india, winter season just began. The roads are covered with full of snow.I like the season very much. I wish to sleep under the bed sheet in this winter.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back