Winstyles (help)

paul2-0-0-2

OSNN Senior Addict
i got these to intsall some theme all went good til i wanted to go bk the normal XP style so i done it all, figured out how to chage the icon's bk to normal but when i come to use the computer again there bk to that style again

some1 must have had these problem and solved it :D

thanks in adavanced

First of all I cant even understnad what your problem is. I know English might be your second laguage but please be more clear so we can help you.

Thank you :)

how do i get rid of the icon's that they chaged to cause they keep coming bk

if u use winstyle's u can chage the icon's etc but when u go bk to normal XP style the icon's chage but come bk even when i unistall winstyle's

I have no idea why its doing that. Try rebuilding your icon cache using TweakUI which coems with powertoys xp.

how do i do that i chaged them bk to normal with it but they still chaged nk to the theme i was using b4

IconPackager applies sets of icons called icon packages to your entire system at once.

thats wat i'm using

ohhh it make much more sense now lol :D However I've enevr used that prog.. so I cant help you out.. sorry :(

lol it's **** i think u might at to buy to chage them bk to orignal 1's i used

i cant help u but i know on my Xp home box Winstayle will not run wont even Load real bummer

i done it lol just uninstalled and it wokred lol after lads of time'sssss

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back