WinFast GF2 Pro Problem on WinXP [Suggestion will be great!]

B

beyonddc

I own an Athlon 1.4 ghz machine. My previous OS was Windows ME, and I had no problem with it. After I did a clean install for Windows XP Professional Edition, everything works fine, the GUI is all nice and clear until yesterday. I installed the game Red Alert 2, and tried to play it. The game is play under DOS, the graphic is like 16 bits and the screen size is only 800x600 pixals. I tried with few other games, and I am receiving same kind of problem, but when I go back to Windows enviroment, everything were looking great. I would like to see if anyone can able to help me out?

I tried to download the new driver from Nivida.com already, also used the compatibility feature in Windows XP Professional Edition.

Thanks

EDITED: I am clueless, please help

Check DXDiag, the only thing I can think of, if it isn't the nvidia drivers, is directx itself!

ps I removed the same post from the gaming forum, just so we can keep it at one thread so we can see what progress we are making.
Cheers for the heads up Kylie.

DirextX?

How do I use the DirectX Diagnostic? and what do I look for? I have no knowledge on using this kind of stuffs.

Result from DirextX Diag.

I ran the DirectX Diag, there's no problem at all. The only problem I found is

The file nv4_disp.dll is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs. You may be able to get a signed driver from the manufacturer of the hardware device.

But this shouldn't matter, because it's the latest Nivida drivers.

I also tried the compatiablity feature. What else I can do?

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back