Windoze 2000 forums?

Bootsy

Huh?
hi there, I went back to win2k after all this infinite loop bs with xp, I am now not getting the loop anymore and couldn't be happier. Anyone know of an good windows 2000 forums out there as good as this one is for xp? I love this forum and all the nice, helpful people I've met in it. I wil be back when I upgrade my computer to an xp2200+, then I will give xp another go but until then, thank you all for all your help. I'll be around
BYE =]

i order u 2 reinstall xp + stay on these forums:p :p

right on, thanx guys.
henyman, I appreciate your order n all but I have to admit that 2000 is a hell of a lot faster than xp...sorry =[
I will still look around these forums at the fun stuff and all, but you all will be missed =]

good stuff, I tried it on my test box, a bit buggy when i tried it but it was beta

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back