windows XP trouble o no

B

Brando457

When i boot my machine and have a few programs running such as mirc, IE, winamp, and aim in order for me to switch between programs i must minimize the program i am currently using or click my desktop icon and minimize to desktop again. any ideas on fixing this problem

Thanks in advance

XP problems...

This is a legit copy of XP? If so, do you have any antivirus software installed, and if so, are your definitions up to date and have you performed a system scan lately?

Do I understand your question right that clicking the taskbar buttons doesn't work when the windows are on the screen? Did you check whether any of the affected programs has a "always on top" setting? Does alt+tab work?

naw mein like if i click on winamp it ll come up and then if i try to click on internet explorer it doesnt come up unless i do the quick launch minimize desktop button and then click internet explorer

Well from what I see in your System's Specs, this is a XP Corp version... Sooooooo it's not legit. :eek:

Maybe it could be the OS??? :confused:

Why don't you get a legit copy, reformat and install fresh. Then it will probably work correctly. :cool:

You said it is legit... ??? It's a Corporate Edition. Hmmmmmm??? You own a company???

Something you tweaked? If this problem just started, do a restore to a point before it (the problem) started. Then see if it works again or if the problem is still there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back