Windows XP Professional question

M

Mal42985

Why do I have like a water mark in the bottom right corner of my desktop. I just restarted my computer and it appeared. I legally paid my $200 for this copy and here is what it says " Windows XP Professional for testing purposes only. Build 2600" Can some one please help. Thanks in advance.

sorry to be off topic Mal42985 but im more then sure they helped you out with you question.......so i was wondering xsivforce how do you change the name of the website or thread to HERE or just a single name instead of the whole address??thx

:cool:

When you reply to a post, there is a button labeled "http://". Pick that button you will get a popup, enter a word or words such as "here" or "this site" click OK then it will give you another popup for the URL. :)

I'll answer for him, in case he doesn't, when u post messages right above where I'm typing here you'll see something linke this http://

only if you have vB code enabled, just hit that button, in the first pop up type the word you want, in the second pop up put the link, boooooom

[edit] he beat me to it, but he forgot about the vB code thingie, so I'll leave mine as well [/edit]

:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back