Windows XP Product Key

heh no warez here no crackz no serialz so try else where

come on, someone please give us a cluse on where to look!!!! i'm in need of desperate help.....

Definately the wrong place to ask!!. Sorry dude, we dont help pirates!!! :D

Originally posted by jasb
i have a copy of Windows XP and the product Key does not work, can anyone please give me another one. Can you please email me as desicdsuk@yahoo.co.uk
thanks

are you BRAIN DEAD do you not understand piracy is not accepted on this site we help people out with problems they might have on an installed os, if you cant install bc you stole it aint our prob. next time you should be a little more carefull on how you word yourself.....this site doesnt need to be shut down bc your to lazy to find your own crack for something you want to steal.

okay i came off a little mean there. i dont want you not to feal welcome its just that we dont help with these kind of prob. if you do get your system installed on your own we can help but as for a key code that isnt going to happen.:)

edit: by the way search the forums look around you might find what your looking for. or someplace where you can look just dont be so open about things geez...

LOLz

Ok kid, . Piracy is not allowed on this site, cause if it was microsoft would have shut it down ages ago. and also heres a tip............. GOOGLE .............

No warez or cracks

well thanks anyway! i thought about it and i can buy a legal copy for £70 so is it really worth it!!! so i'm off to the shops right now!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back