Windows XP mouse weird plz help

C

Counter-strike

Hello i installed XP and i play cs and me and many other people have problems with the mouse when we installed XP.

Example: in windows 2000 ( or any other windows ) if I move my mouse slowly across the mouse pad from 1 side to the other IN CS ( counter-strike ) it'll move in a 360 circle once but in XP it'll hardly move an inch, how do I fix this?

As far as i know it doesnt do that for CS only

Thank you

The only thing I could suggest is going into the control panel>mouse and adjust the settings. Or download Tweak UI XP, it has a few mouse options.

I thinks it's pretty obvious, if your having problems with All Windows OS's. Buy a new mouse.

bring down the console

type in sensitivity <number>

gradually increase until required results

there is some compat issues with VID cards and xp and CS that do this i had that prob too the sierra tech support site had a fix for mine but i run a 8mb tnt2 on direct3dmode(direct3d bein where the part that sierra told me how to fix)

http://www.xp-erience.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23332

is basicly the same prob you should look there also and what i did is in the reply to the brob just seen that while searching.
if some1 answers dif there may help you since its the same problem ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back