Windows XP HELP!

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political Access
Ok guys, I looked everywhere, and I could not find the key for my windows XP Pro disc, so I am now going to purchase it on-line...

Anyone have a site which has good deals on XP?

Thanks!

Mike A!

Ok, well shame on me for not giving details...

I tried to install Vista a while back, it never installed correctly, and I wanted to re-install windows XP...

SO... unless belarc can pull it off the XP CD, this probably isnt going to work for me..

Mike A!

There are programs that you can get to show your key.

1) I don't suppose you actually called MS? They might be able to help. Especially if you registered your XP.

2) If not tell them you just figured out your copy is hacked and want to go legit. You should be able to buy a key.

3) Which version of Vista? Premium (top of the line version, not sure that is the name) is back liscenced to an XP downgrade install if you so desire.

It was XP Pro OEM version...

To be honest I do not remember if I registered it or not...

Maybe they can look it up because it was purchased when I moved here...

Mike A!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back