• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Windows xp Gaming issue

Ever time I exit a game, my computer becomes very slow. It is like the game stays open, hogging my resources....can anyone help me??? I am running XP!!!

AMD Athalon 1700XP
geforce 2 mx400 64meg
Gigabyte 7DXR
Creative Soundblaster live 5.1!

E

EXVITICUS

yeah same thing happens to me when i play diablo 2 or soldier of fortune 2 ? i dont no wy it does that though :(

I just dont understand it though....You think it would just exit normally!!! My system wqas running ME and the games exited fine.....I need to reboot everytime.....it is a real hassel

W

WhiteKnight

EXVITICUS how fast is your computer, mine is 1.6 ghz and it exits games fast...
:rolleyes:

E

EXVITICUS

hrm.. lol it never gets that slow that i need to reboot i dont no hrm.. questioning problem there i'd say we need a computer technition to answer that or someone that knows a lot about computers any other there like that ?

I would say that someone would know about this.....maybe it will be realeased in the service pack for XP....I dont know....I just hope so..................makes me so mad1!!!!!!:mad:

phishhead

OSNN Senior Addict
try using clearmem from M$ it releases ram from the system after a app closes..its like a ram defragger i guess you could call it.

How many links are there to download clearmem. :D
Whe could start a thread about collecting links to download clearmem. ;)
But they are all the same so they count as one. Idea destroyed :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dixoncarry