Windows XP Game Advisor

N

Not Bman

I'v been looking at screenshots on Neowin.net, that have a screen on there desktop that is called "Windows XP Game Adviser" which tests your system to see if its good enough for a game. Do any of you know what this is all about, and how I can get ahold of it??

Thanks.

It just analyses your systems hardware (specs) and OS, and then gives you a list of the latest games that will work on your machine.

Check Microsoft's gaming site.

My bad! You see the list of games first, then you test your system to see if it'llwork on your system.

yea after I asked you, i went and found it myself, its pretty cool. Thanks for the help, its a nifty little thing they got!!

the funny thing is, every game I try, it says I have minimal requirments. Which for some games, I know I have max..weird

MS is always weird. No matter what your system specs are, MS usually tells differently.

ming said:
MS is always weird. No matter what your system specs are, MS usually tells differently.

Ha! They're in league with the hardware manufacturers to make you buy better and more expensive hardware!

Actually, M$ says it cannot determine what I have so they cannot see if I have the necessary requirements. Hmm.

I found this handy app a long time ago, but it could be useful for those who don't know how to find out their system specs. What it will do is give a detailed rundown on everything on your system.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back