Windows XP Chinese

H

Highwind7777

I have the American WIndows XP Porfessional Corporate English edition....when I install it, I pick English as default language....if I chose chinese would I get everything in chinese? like everytihng including the menus and stuff?

hmm... not sure nevertried it myself ;)

maybe cos i like to tend to english but... heh :)

i saw a spanish version of it 2day...

MdSalih

I just want it to look cool :p
chinese looks much cooler than english and I memorized where everything is so s'all good...can I install the spanish windows with the english version CD?

erm...
XP = XP-erience... no need to go beyound to mad man land ;)

y u want to go into chinese/spanish mode ? - some previous mental history we should know about maybe :D

MdSalih - going delirious due to lack of sleep ;)

P.S. no... spanish CD is different... don't think u can use the US/Uk one for it...

u know him @ school... hmm... is the disease catchy ?

MdSalih - Off to sleep...

grrr MD! lol.

yes. i know him at school. he's quite weird :)

plz get back to the main topic plz???
i want to get this problem fixed too... the problem is that
ascii coded (supposedly chinese text) file named mp3ds dont play in winamp, nor in windows media player

only english texted file names play in winamp and the mp3 tag with chinese text for artist and song title convert properly

how do i get ascii coded text file named mp3s to play? they're not recognized as files.....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back