Windows windows windows

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
20040714.jpg

:D

ctrl+alt+del comics rule. though i haven't read them in a while due to the fact that the one night i read them for like 2 hours straight. maybe more. :/

Nice :D

Now this wouldn't have anything to do with you usin a Mac would it? :rolleyes: :p

gonaads said:

Now this wouldn't have anything to do with you usin a Mac would it? :rolleyes: :p
eh, eh, theres more to Operating Systems than just Windows and MacOS you know!!1 Have you no soul!

:p

gonaads said:

No, it's more to do with the fact it's funny.

A nightmare world without Linux :eek:

I'm afraid, after having "tested" all known operating systems, there can be only one true one... and its not Linux... its not Windows... .... ... ;)

If you don't know which one it is, run! Run now child!

Scooter said:
I'm afraid, after having "tested" all known operating systems, there can be only one true one... and its not Linux... its not Windows... .... ... ;)

*BSD? AmigaOS? BeOS? OpenVMS? HP-UX? DOS? OS/2? AIX? Solaris? SunOS? PalmOS? PocketPC? SymbianOS?

tongue.gif

Scooter said:

I know, its BSD :D

no.... the best OS of ALL TIME is......... Microsoft Bob. :)

Netryder, in that long list of os's you made, you forgot to add Lindows/Linspire to it.

ElementalDragon said:
no.... the best OS of ALL TIME is......... Microsoft Bob. :)

Netryder, in that long list of os's you made, you forgot to add Lindows/Linspire to it.

I got BOB, as new :) I am going to sell it soon @e-bay UK

ElementalDragon said:
That's still a form of Linux, and Scott said it can't be Windows or Linux, so...
wink.gif

Best operating system, windows 3.0, quality!:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back