Windows Vista CTP Comes to an End

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
The Windows Vista CTP program has come to an end. This would lead you to think that Beta 2 should be out sometime in May?

Thank you for visiting the Windows Vista beta pre-registration site. The Windows Vista Community Technology Preview (CTP) program, which provided download access to the CTP builds, has come to an end. We will continue to keep you informed of any upcoming Windows Vista developments and launch events in the next couple of months.

The CTP program has proven incredibly beneficial in gathering relevant and timely feedback on Windows Vista from our partners and customers. With the feedback generated from this program, we have been able to improve upon overall product quality and are able to commit to releasing Windows Vista to volume license customers in the second half of 2006.

http://microsoft.order-4.com/windowsvistabeta/

That only effects new people signing up. The others that are already signed up don't have any problems.

It's not about having problems, the CTP program is over. The next release will be an official Beta release.

I've lost track of the number of people on campus who have asked me when they can get their hands on a public beta of Vista. Here's hoping I can give all of them some good news soon. :D

Kinda weird, I sure there will be more releases for testers between beta2/rc0 and final - surely in the new system of things these would also be CTPs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back