Windows Vista Build 5487 Screenshots

Very nice indeed

Also a reference of RC1 in the corner :eek:

So next release is RC1.. how'd they get that? :)

I am guessing next week it's available through Connect.

EP has already obtained it. It should be available via Connect and TechNet in the coming weeks.

cant wait to get my hands on rc1 :D

If I remember correctly if you ordered the Beta 2 DVD, MS would also send out RC1 when it came out

*waits*

yup thats what i'm waiting for :D

I've pointed this out a few times, haven't really got confirmation yet although I'm still trying to check -

The only way you qualify for RC1 is if you actually ACTIVATED the Beta. Most people did, but there are some that did not.

Still not up on TechNet.

Still won't be until it's released :smoker:

Up to this point they are all leaks :D

I doubt we will see 5504 or 5505 for that matter, will need a bit of time to get a refined build for something given such a milestone.

How did you get your hands on it? I thought Connect beta's were practically at the root!

Betas are released to Connect when MS need us to test something, we don't get everyone version that gets compiled :)

How very true. More than four internal builds of IE7 have been released within since Beta 3 was released to the public.

This version is not a public build. It is internal only (at this point).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back