Windows update stuff

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political Access
Security Update for JView Profiler (KB903235)

Download size: 483 KB , less than 1 minute
A security issue has been identified that could allow an attacker to compromise a computer running Microsoft Internet Explorer and gain control over it. You can help protect your computer by installing this update, which sets a registry key that blocks attempts to take advantage of this issue. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.
Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool - July 2005 (KB890830)

Download size: 751 KB , less than 1 minute
After the download, this tool runs once to check your computer for infection by specific, prevalent malicious software (including Blaster, Sasser, and Mydoom) and helps to remove any infection found. If an infection is found, the tool will display a status report the next time you start your computer. A new version of the tool will be offered every month. If you want to manually run the tool on your computer, you can download a copy from the Microsoft Download Center or run an online version from microsoft.com. This tool is not a replacement for an anti-virus product. To help protect your computer, you should use an anti-virus product.
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901214)

Typical download size: 470 KB , less than 1 minute
A security issue has been identified in the Color Management Module that could allow an attacker to compromise your Microsoft Windows-based system and gain control over it. You can help protect your computer by installing this update from Microsoft. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.

http://update.microsoft.com/

Go get um :)

Is it just me, or did they officially change to v6 now?

That's what came up with mine. Looks a bit cleaner, I might add.

Melon

Ive had that for awhile now, not sure how long its been out

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back