Windows Update on XP

K

knox_world

Hi.

Is this ignoring for you as well, I have tried for several weeks now to connect to the windows update site on the internet, but without any luck, am I the only person running WINXP, who have this problem, is there a solution somewhere........?

Thanks

ELLE

L

Lactic.Acid

What exactly is the issue? What can't you get to? Can you get to ANY Microsoft site?
/L.A

G

geraldrapp

Problems w/ xp update

:eek:

I am too having troubles when I got oUpdate. All other pages work fine.. It locates 5 critical updates and begins to download, then it goes to install and says failed all ... etc.

Using Cable modem ..

help

-gerald

G

greensteed

I have all the XP updates, cept one, from MS download and install ok.

I think I read somewhere you can get a problem from the virus checker and it should be off during some downloads and installs - but I have Norton run all the time.

G

geraldrapp

disabled norton virus

and still fails to install the updates..

dunno why. brand new hp laptop. worked fine on my last machines..

:(

-g

Members online

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyHennessy