windows update down?

I have the same problem. I found out that somehow SP1 was deleted without my knowledge. Windows update reported that I need 16 critical updates including sp1. Last week I was up to date. Was my computer hacked?

Elroy Jetson thanks as for some odd reason I had to tell Internet Explorer English langauge for the US and it worked

Originally posted by Chastity
Elroy Jetson thanks as for some odd reason I had to tell Internet Explorer English langauge for the US and it worked

glad i could help

but strange that such a minor thing can effect things so badly....

.... microsoft - you've gotta love it!

cheers, EJ :p

when i tried to access it yesterday from the normal icon,it poped up saying to access it through help and support,clicked on it in there and everything ran as normal,assumed they must have changed access to it for some reason or other

I'm having problems logging in too. The weird thing is my desktop is WinXP Pro logs in fine. The laptop is WinXP Home and that's where it won't login.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back