• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

windows Task Manager

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
this has been bothering me for a long time...how do I get it to say my name instead of "owner" in the windows task manager. I know it's not a problem it's just been bugging me for some time now...

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
What is the name of the profile that you login under? Mine is my name, and that is what shows up in the task manager. You would need to set up a user account with your name and login to that profile.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Copying over the contents of your current profile isn't all that difficult. It's mostly the taskbar configuration that can be a pain to redo. If you don't have much customization in the taskbar or in the view of your folders, then it wouldn't be much trouble. Just copy the contents of your current folder under Documents and Settings to your new account folder.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar