windows SP2?

adek

Very xp-erianced
When i try to install this or sp1 the install program stops and says install aborted. Happened before with xp antispy but hen i uninstalled it it was fine. Please help.

adek

Very xp-erianced
themafia_69 said:
sp2 isnt suppose to be out yet so i dont think anyone will help here
Beta testing for microsoft as i am a beta place tester with id.

And yes my copy of xp pro is legal and registered with microsoft.

I thought Microsoft had betaplace forums for such things... might wanna stop by there first as most people here probably aren't going to be able to help much.

there are beta versions out there, so developers etc can check wiether or not it messes up there programs etc

at least thats what i believe it was released for. a few people here have it installed already i believe.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I'm an official beta tester, but haven't had the chance to use it yet.

As far as not getting support for future products, you have to remember that XP-erience was here BEFORE WindowsXP went RTM, so basically thats what started it all :)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut