Windows Server™ 2003 R2 beta email

napalmnthemorning

OSNN Senior Addict
Got my invite today to take the suvey and wait to be chosen. Sounds exciting.

"The Microsoft® Windows Server™ 2003 "R2" Beta Team would like to extend the opportunity to participate in the upcoming "R2" Beta 2 program. The core of this release is built on the Windows Server 2003 SP1 platform and adds optionally-installable components that our customers have requested. This beta will incorporate a number of key features that are of interest to customers who want to take advantage of new technologies available in the next release of Microsoft® Windows Server 2003. Participating in the beta program also allows you to directly influence future releases and enables you and your company to stay at the forefront of computing technology.

The beta will begin during the April and continue until Q4 2005. Potential candidates should have experience in configuring and administering Windows network environments. Additionally, access to a test network environment is required as beta software should not be installed in production environments. If you meet these qualifications and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please complete the following steps by April 18, 2005:

Successful participants will receive a welcome email in 3-5 days along with instructions detailing the beta process.

We look forward to your participation and suggestions to help make this the best possible product.

Regards,

Windows ServerT 2003 Beta Team "

Exciting tho will be far off at the office as we aren't even making plans to deploy Win2k SP1 yet (and this is kinda sp2 for 2003 or at leas Plus! -lol)

Somewhere down the line for this software you will most likely be asked to sign an NDA if you get into the test, so remember to be careful as MS really don't like people blowing OS NDAs :)

Got this today too. Not yet sure if I'm going to sign up though.

R2 is a seperate release, it has alot of additional tools, it isn't called SP2 tho that is essentially what it is (tho I bet you can't upgrade :p)

Electronic Punk said:
Exciting tho will be far off at the office as we aren't even making plans to deploy Win2k SP1 yet (and this is kinda sp2 for 2003 or at leas Plus! -lol)

Somewhere down the line for this software you will most likely be asked to sign an NDA if you get into the test, so remember to be careful as MS really don't like people blowing OS NDAs :)

Thanks EP. Will seriously consider the risk!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back