Windows Server 2003 Evaluation Kit

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
If you're interested in playing with new stuff (like I am :p) you might want to check this out.

Microsoft is offering a 180 day (6 months) evaluation kit of Windows Server 2003 (Enterprise Edition RTM) for free. No shipping/handling charges for people in the United States either.

Just thought I should let you guys know. Ordered my copy already ... and still waiting for OneNote.
Freebies are good! :D

EDIT: Forgot the link ... hmmm
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/evaluation/trial/default.mspx

I sign up and never get my freebies. Once again I will try :confused:

Hmmm...this is the second MS freebie I signed up for. I'm supposed to get a beta copy of OneNote too, but I don't know of anyone else who has received it either. So I guess I'll just wait. :)

i signed up for this today (4/22). i've signed up for other M$ Betas and Freebies, but all i ever seem to get are AOL Cds. I just toss the cd in the collection, keep the "dvd" case, and eventually go frisby'ng and/or nail people at parties.

NetRyder
Hmmm...this is the second MS freebie I signed up for. I'm supposed to get a beta copy of OneNote too, but I don't know of anyone else who has received it either. So I guess I'll just wait. :)
flip.gif
flip.gif
flip.gif
(See attachment)

I have your copy, hi-jacked before it reached you :p :D

Had it for quite some time, its part of the "Microsoft Office System Beta 2 Kit 2003" package. Which consisted of every CD under the sun (see attachment)

Send it to someone you know in the U.s., must be someone who won't steal it for there own use tho :D

Woohoo! Just recd. an email from MS an hour ago.
Excerpt:

Thank you for your interest in the Microsoft® Office OneNote™ 2003 Beta. Your copy of the OneNote 2003 beta has been shipped via standard U.S. postal service mail to the address you provided.

Sweet :D

Just received my Windows Server 2003 CDs today :D

Got my Publisher 2002 CD a long time ago, but OneNote still hasn't arrived :confused:

Originally posted by NetRyder
but OneNote still hasn't arrived :confused:
nyah nyah nyah :p
I still haven't actually bothered installing ANY of those cd's that I've got :D

FYI: there are some options excluded from the trial version. You can see the differences here

I ordered my kit. You can also download it if you have time.

Originally posted by o0 nlm 0o
I just recived mine in the mail! I like it so far.

Haven't installed mine yet. Might give it a shot sometime later this month.

Quick piccies:

Here's CD 1 - the actual 180 day trial version of Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back